Where to start with Chronic Lyme Disease
Where to start with Chronic Lyme Disease?
If you have Chronic Lyme Disease (or think you may do) and don’t know here are some good places to start:
1. Book recommendations for those with Lyme Disease
If you have Lyme Disease there are many books out there that can be useful to you:
· Healing Lyme by Stephen Buhner
· Unlocking Lyme by William Rawls MD
· Out of the Woods, healing from Lyme Disease for Mind, Body and Spirit by Katina I Makris
· How Can I Get Better?: An Action Plan for Treating Resistant Lyme & Chronic Disease by Richard I Horowitz MD
· Rain Barrel Effect by Stephen Cabral
2. Find Inspirational Journeys
There are lots of brilliant podcasts now where people talk about their journey. You can find my journey on ‘The Chronic Comeback Podcast’ here.
Another great resource is ‘Lyme Disease Success Stories’ which can be found on Facebook.
3. Get some help
Having listened to some other peoples journeys it will help you decide what treatment route you want to go down. There are lots of options, often very expensive so it is important to think carefully and discuss with family and friends the best route for you.
I am currently developing an online programme that will help those with chronic health conditions. It will teach you where to get testing done, what practitioners there are to go and see, with easy to follow protocols and supplement recommendations. This is following on from working individually as an Integrative Health Practitioner with clients and not being able to help many people that needed it. This will be a low cost way of getting the knowledge from a past patient and practitioner without having to pay weekly or monthly to go and see them. If you would like to stay updated and informed when the programme is released, please subscribe below.